- Music is no more just rejuvenation and soothing weapons for our soul but they are the ultimate teachers too. We have often set our power playlist which inspires us many times an now we can easily learn from them too. All you need are some slow and soulful English poems and songs to listen to. They would improve your idea on learning the language while making it so much fun.
- Find the similarities between pronunciations. It makes it more easier as you would understand that certain words are just impossible to happen in the language. Such as when you read “blink” you pronounce it as “Bl” whereas the other way round “Lb” sounds so impossible to form. Now that is how it gets easier.
- Try to learn Phrases rather than words. This would simply give you access to the language in a more better and wide way as you would know the usage more appropriately and will definitely keep the meaning clear in mind. This makes the learner get more accustomed and interested in learning because the understanding gets easier and clearer.
- Use technology! Yes in this tech-savvy world you need to know the basics and then you can always have the liberty to exploit the options left online. Bookmark those short stories, read the blogs, download short English films, get the notes, Learn short cuts and play memory games as well as pictonaries to understand the language and learn it better.
- The most common advice that you will get is Talk in English. This might be a very easy and common thing to do but the effect is amazing and the results are quicker.
Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
- Who am i?
- Why am i?
- Where am i?
- Where will i be?
These are the guiding questions, ask yourself to know the real purpose of your existence and the main motive behind the project “YOU’.
Yes you read it right! You are a great creation and there is reason behind your creation and existence, there is reason behind why you are going through all the goods and bads right now. Building the purpose for life is necessary and it is important to learn the major turns and falls in life.
Here are 10 ways to re-arrange and decorate your lifestyle in a better way!
- Wake up! yes freshen up too before the world begins its day.
- Run, Twist and build stronger bones! they will be of great use in the future. Health is wealth.
- Let the first meal of the day, your BREAKFAST be your morning motivation!
- Read, Read and Read! let it be a few headlines too.
- Plan and read the to-do list from the last night. Manage time and prioritize the list well.
- live, work and understand the present. Know your worth and act accordingly.
- Listen more, understand deeper, speak value!
- Relax and pamper yourself!
- Prepare and Plan the next day and ensure that you have recalled your objectives in mind.
- Sleep early, sleep well!
One fine day Buddha and his followers while travelling from one city to another happened to cross a lake, Buddha was feeling very thirsty and therefore asked one of his obedient follower to bring some water from the nearest lake.
Being the good follower he did as he was asked to. As soon as he reached the lake he saw that there were some people washing clothes and some animals were taking bath in the lake while on the other side there was a bullock cart that crossed the lake at that time due to which the lake became extremely muddy and dirty. The disciple went back unhappy and informed Buddha about all that he witnessed and the reason why he came back without the water.
Buddha asked all to rest by a tree there and re-energize themselves for the journey ahead. After a while Buddha again asked his follower to go to the lake and get some water before they left for their journey and this time the follower went back to see that the lake was left silent and there were no one to move the water or make it muddy and due to the time given to the lake the mud and dirt had all settled down.
He happily got water for Buddha and gave it to him. Seeing the clear water Buddha informed all that when you let certain things be as they are then they would settle down on their own thereby saving you your energy and efforts to calm it down.
Moral: Let go of things, issues, problems because not everything needs your reaction to get the solution. When you are calm and at ease you would take better decisions and handle situations better than ever. All you got to do is just breath and give things some time to settle on its own.
I have been to SDNB VAISHNAV college for women to give a valedictory speech. The topic is ” lean management and organization effectiveness “. I made students understand the concept using anecdotes and real-time examples.